www.office.com/setup – Download and install or reinstall Office 2011 for Mac | Office Setup 2011
Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 is one of the versions of the Office Productivity Suite specially developed by the company for its users having the device executing upon the Mac operating system. This Office suite has been included with the various features that resemble the Office 2007 as well as 2010 versions.
Apart from this, the additions features like support for online collaboration tools, high-density retina displays, and many more, enhancing the quality of the Office Setup 2011. So, to get the Office for Mac 2011 on to the device, the users need to follow three interrelated procedures that include: download, install and activate.
How to Download the Office 2011 for Mac?
All the Office users of Mac devices could download the Office Setup 2011 on their device by using either of the two methods detailed below:
- Make an access to the “Download Earlier Versions of Office” section through the link: Office.com/setup.
- And then, enter the Office Product key associated with the valid subscription of the Office Setup 2011 within the space provided to the users.
- After entering the Office 2011 Product Key, click the “Verify” button.
- Now, the users will be asked to select a language from the drop down menu.
- And then, click the “Confirm” button.
- After this, tap the “Download Now” button, when prompted.
- Thus, the Office Setup 2011 installer file will be downloaded to the “Downloads” folder.
- Firstly, insert the CD included within the box of Office Setup 2011 offline pack.
- And then, explore it.
- Thus, the installation wizard will be prompted on the device.
- Here, click the “Next” button on the first as well as on the second page.
- And then, enter the 25-character Office 2011 Product Key printed at the back of the CD pack of Office for Mac.
- After this, click the “Continue” button.
- Now, read and accept the terms & conditions issued by the Microsoft.
- Thus, the Office 2011 installation will begin on the Mac Device. Wait till the software gets successfully installed to the device.
How to install the Office 2011 for Mac?
Follow the step-wise procedure detailed for installing the Office 2011 for Mac Devices:
- Access the Office Setup 2011 installer file through the “Downloads” folder.
- Now, twice click the “Next” button, when prompted.
- On the third page, enter the “Office 2011 Product Key” within the space allotted to the Mac device users.
- And then, tap the “Continue” button.
- Now, go through the License Agreement issued by the Microsoft. And then accept it by clicking the “I Agree” button.
- Hence, the process of Office install will get initialized on the device.
How to activate the Office Setup 2011?
By following the steps mentioned below, the users could easily activate the Office Setup 2011 on their Mac devices:
- Launch any of the application included within the Office 2011 for Mac.
- And then, click the “Activate Now” button, when prompted.
- Now, select the “I want to activate the software over internet” option from the Activation wizard and then, click the “Next” button.
- After this, enter the Office Setup Product key within the space provided to the users.
- At last, tap the “Activate” button.
How to reinstall the Office 2011 for Mac?
Before reinstalling the Office 2011 for Mac to the device, the users need to uninstall the Office Setup 2011, previously installed to the device. For uninstalling the Office for Mac 2011, follow the steps detailed below:
- Follow the path as shown below:
Start button >> Control Panel >> Program & Features >> Uninstall a program
- Here, select the Office Setup 2011 option and then, choose the “Uninstall” option.
- Once the uninstall process gets completed, restart the device.
Now, follow the aforementioned steps, if the users want to reinstall the Office Setup 2011 on their Mac Devices.