Supplementing or adding an Add-in
- It is a simple task to perform. Just drive through the insert tab in Microsoft Word.
- Then verve in Add-ins group and click on Store tab there.
- Search your required add-in in the search bar says “translate” then hit add as shown in fig.
- After a while, it will be already dispatched to your Add-ins.
- Now you can see your supplementary add-in in My Add-ins Tab.
- Eliminating or removing a dispatched Add-in
- Go to My Add-ins tab. Then dispatched or saved Add-ins will be lighted.
- Make a right click on the Add-in which you wish to be eliminated.
- It will display three options. Click on remove.
- That’s it you are done. Add-in is removed.
For More Articles Visit: www.office.com/setup